- Transport service to airports Gibraltar, Malaga and Jerez
- At your request we can book our private guide and ferry tickets for day-trips to Tangier and Asilah. We recommend an English speaking guide who will make your trip very enjoyable and worthwhile.
- Trips to Asilah (an artist village 40kms beyond Tangier) can also be arranged with or without guide.
- The extensive folder in each apartment giving you the owners personal advice on where to go and what to avoid in and around Tarifa, where to eat etc. is much appreciated by all guests.
- Selection of good books in several languages in all apartments. Large selection of magazines on the roof terrace.
- WIFI zone on the roof terrace and in the apartments.
- The Dar Cilla Collection of small and stylish gifts personally selected in Spain, Morocco and South Africa by Zoë and Martina. You will find the ideal present to take back for ´Mum´- or for the neighbour who looked after your cat!
- Unique! The personal attention of Martina and Zoë, both of whom want to share their enthusiasm for the area with you and to make sure you see the best.
- The lights and candles on the roof terrace at night as you look across to the twinkling lights along the Morrocan shoreline and on the cruise ships passing by - MAGICAL!.
- The Kestrel nesting in the adjoining old town wall, the storks and bee-eaters getting into migratory formation overhead (seasonal, of course).
- Take advantage of our Special Offers for Special Events.
STAY LONG ENOUGH TO DO/SEE ALL TARIFA HAS TO OFFER - go riding, whale watching, diving, mountain biking, and visit nearby white villages.